Fully automatic and operating 24 hours, FNBM vending is extremely convenient and easy to manage which saves labor cost. It is also flexible and can be installed at any location. Brightly lit panels make FNBM vending machines a natural attraction to customers.
Vending Machines Installation
|Step 1||-||Market representative will review and check on the potential outlet.|
|Step 2||-||If the required criteria of vending machine are met, Market Representative will arrange a meeting with customer to sign on the vending machine Equipment Loan Agreement.|
|Step 3||-||Market Representative will raise the Installation Form (OMF) to Sales Manager for approval.|
|Step 4||-||Once approved, Installation Form will be send to Admin to create new outlet account and then send to Technical Service Department for vending machine’s preparation.|
|Step 5||-||Technical Service Department will prepare and arrange contractor to install the vending machine.|
|Step 6||-||Contractor to ensure that the outlet owner acknowledge on the receipt of vending machine upon delivery.|
|Step 7||-||Finally, Market Representative will check on the installed vending machine at the outlet and ensure that drinks are ready for consumers to enjoy.|
- Quench the thirst within arm to reach at any time and any day.
- NO Hashes! F&N or its appointed vending operator will collect cash, refill stocks and check machine’s condition accordingly.
- Any breakdown or technical supports request will be attended within 48 hours and the cost will be borne by F&N.
- Outlet needs to provide 13 amp power point with power supply.
- Installation location must be mutually agreed by both parties.